From mobility limitations to cognitive decline, there are several health issues that can develop in the senior years, many of which make it challenging and even unsafe to age in place without some level of assistance. The elder care experts at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance have put together an infographic detailing 8 signs that indicate your senior parent might need in-home care. Call us today at (603) 471-3004 if you’d like to learn about our premier home care services.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- How to Manage Parkinson’s Disease [Infographic]
- How Can Family Caregivers Benefit from Taking Breaks?
- 6 Methods for Combating Isolation in Older Adults
- Can Music Be Beneficial for Seniors Living with Alzheimer’s?
- 5 Terrific Games for Your Elderly Parent to Enjoy
- Is Alzheimer’s Inherited?
- 5 Ways to Hasten Recovery Following a Stroke
- How to Avert Aggressive Behavior in Aging Adults with Dementia