From mobility limitations to cognitive decline, there are several health issues that can develop in the senior years, many of which make it challenging and even unsafe to age in place without some level of assistance. The elder care experts at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance have put together an infographic detailing 8 signs that indicate your senior parent might need in-home care. Call us today at (603) 471-3004 if you’d like to learn about our premier home care services.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Activities that Can Add Meaning to the Life of a Person with Dementia
- 6 Potential Emotional Impacts of Parkinson’s
- Recovering After a Stroke: The Initial 3 Months
- 5 Top Strategies to Prevent Being Rehospitalized
- 6 Common Dementia Causes that Can Be Reversed
- How Can Your Older Parent Benefit from Respite Care?
- 10 Perfect Outdoor Activities for Aging Adults [Infographic]
- Essential Elements of Care Plans for Seniors with Parkinson’s