From mobility limitations to cognitive decline, there are several health issues that can develop in the senior years, many of which make it challenging and even unsafe to age in place without some level of assistance. The elder care experts at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance have put together an infographic detailing 8 signs that indicate your senior parent might need in-home care. Call us today at (603) 471-3004 if you’d like to learn about our premier home care services.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 6 Reasons for Social Isolation in Older Adults
- Do Head Injuries Make Seniors More Vulnerable to Dementia?
- 8 Signs Your Elderly Loved One Needs In-Home Care [Infographic]
- Tips for Feeding a Senior Parent Who Has Parkinson’s
- 5 Exciting Valentine’s Day Activities for Seniors
- Can Alzheimer’s Be Prevented?
- 8 New Year’s Resolutions All Seniors Should Consider
- 5 Brain-Stimulating Ways to Ring in the New Year with Your Elderly Loved One