From mobility limitations to cognitive decline, there are several health issues that can develop in the senior years, many of which make it challenging and even unsafe to age in place without some level of assistance. The elder care experts at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance have put together an infographic detailing 8 signs that indicate your senior parent might need in-home care. Call us today at (603) 471-3004 if you’d like to learn about our premier home care services.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Essential Elements of Care Plans for Seniors with Parkinson’s
- Games Aging Adults Can Play at a Picnic [Infographic]
- 5 Reasons for Hallucinations in Seniors Who Have Dementia
- 5 Ways Dementia Can Lead to Visual-Spatial Difficulty
- What Should My Aging Parent Eat While Recovering from a Stroke?
- 5 Nutrition-Packed, Easy-to-Make Salads for Older Adults
- Is There a Possibility of Celiac Disease Developing in the Senior Years?
- 5 Awesome Benefits Reading Provides for Seniors