Post Hospital Care in the Comfort of Your Own Home
The journey through rehabilitation can be difficult. Home Care Assistance enables patients to leave the hospital and continue rehabilitation in the comfort of their own home. Our wide range of skilled Caregivers specialize in 24/7 full-time care and will be there when assistance is needed. We tailor our care to fit each individual need, ensuring that the right Caregiver is there, right now.
Assistance with Daily Activities throughout Rehabilitation
While our patients are recovering, our Caregivers take care of all the activities and necessities of daily life. We are there to make sure our clients are rehabilitating comfortably and that all the prescribed protocols and doctors’ recommendations are followed correctly.
Caregivers also Provide a Wide Range of Assistance Including:
- Transportation to and from physical therapy, doctors’ visits, or errands
- Reminders to take medication
- Meal preparation to maintain proper nutrition
- In home motion exercises to aid in increasing mobility and building strength
- Personal hygiene, bathing, grooming and dressing
- Activities designed to foster companionship and combat depression, anxiety, and boredom
Rest Easy, Your Loved One Is In Good Hands
Constant companionship and care during rehabilitation are very important to the health and recovery of our clients. Home Care Assistance is there to ensure that all of our patients needs are met. This grants peace of mind and respite for the patient’s family, removing the worry and fear that can accompany this transition.
Contact Home Care Assistance Today
Home Care Assistance Caregivers are rigorously trained, thoroughly experienced, bonded, and insured. Call today to speak with a live care manager, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week