In the warmer months, it’s important for older adults to spend some time outdoors and choose some fun, stimulating activities that appeal to them. The friendly staff at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance has put together an infographic suggesting 10 ideal outdoor activities for aging adults. If your senior loved one needs assistance or transportation to participate in these or other outdoor activities, give one of our Care Managers a call at (603) 471-3004 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Is Alzheimer’s Inherited?
- 5 Ways to Hasten Recovery Following a Stroke
- How to Avert Aggressive Behavior in Aging Adults with Dementia
- Activities that Can Add Meaning to the Life of a Person with Dementia
- 6 Potential Emotional Impacts of Parkinson’s
- Recovering After a Stroke: The Initial 3 Months
- 5 Top Strategies to Prevent Being Rehospitalized
- 6 Common Dementia Causes that Can Be Reversed