In the warmer months, it’s important for older adults to spend some time outdoors and choose some fun, stimulating activities that appeal to them. The friendly staff at New Hampshire Home Care Assistance has put together an infographic suggesting 10 ideal outdoor activities for aging adults. If your senior loved one needs assistance or transportation to participate in these or other outdoor activities, give one of our Care Managers a call at (603) 471-3004 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 6 Common Dementia Causes that Can Be Reversed
- How Can Your Older Parent Benefit from Respite Care?
- 10 Perfect Outdoor Activities for Aging Adults [Infographic]
- Essential Elements of Care Plans for Seniors with Parkinson’s
- Games Aging Adults Can Play at a Picnic [Infographic]
- 5 Reasons for Hallucinations in Seniors Who Have Dementia
- 5 Ways Dementia Can Lead to Visual-Spatial Difficulty
- What Should My Aging Parent Eat While Recovering from a Stroke?